You can offer this material as visual support for a weather calendar in the classroom. You will receive 10 cards with colored borders or without. Also with the weatherdescription on it or without text. These cards include: sun, changeable, cloudy, wind, storm, thunder & lightning, fog, rain, rainbow and snow. You will also receive the 10 weather cards as smaller pictograms and in the form of a turntable with corresponding arrow. Attach the arrow with the desired color by means of a cotter pin to the disk and you can turn it around to indicate it again. You also get 3 thermometers, 1 red, 1 blue and 1 orange to indicate whether it is cold, warm or in-between temperature.
These cards can be nicely combined with our daily rhythm, seasons, task board, months, week and corner range calendars.
Materials not included
- split pin (for turntable calendar)
10 pages including:
- 1 turntable weather calendar + arrow
- 10 weather maps with text + border
- 10 weather maps without text + border
- 10 weather maps without text or border
- 40 weather icon cards (4x10)