This game can be played with 2-4. In this game you decide which gifts you want to use or combine. You can offer the game with combinations of 2 or 3 features. All presents are spread across the table. Make a stack of the combination cards and place them face down on the table. Each round someone turns over the top combination card. (Or let them grab a card from a tactile bag). Everyone together quickly look for the gift with the right combination of toys (identifying shadows), type of gift shape and color of bow. Do you see the right one? Quickly point to it and place your hand on it! (Or place a pointing finger stick on it). If your hand or finger is the first to land on the correct gift, you can keep that gift and the combination card. Continue this until all the presents have been found. Now count the presents, who has collected the most? That's the winner of this game.
TIP: Instead of hitting with your hands, you can also use pointing sticks, swatters or suction cup sticks to indicate quickly.
25 pages including:
- 24 Combination cards in various colors (square gifts 3)
- 24 Combination cards in various colors (square gifts 2)
- 24 Combination cards in various colors (cylinder gifts 3)
- 24 Combination cards in various colors (cylinder gifts 2)
- 24 Square gifts in various colors
- 24 gift cylinder in various colors
Materials not included
Pointer finger sticks, swatters or suction cup sticks, optional (Amazon)