Christmas Ball Duos
This game can be played with 2-6. In this game you decide which Christmas trees you want to use or combine. You can offer the game with Christmas trees and combination cards of balls in 1 color. Or you have combinations of balls in 2 colors. Or there are combinations of 2 shapes in 1 color. You can use these Christmas trees separately or combine them together during a game. All Christmas trees you wish to use are spread across the table. Make a stack of the combination cards and place them face down on the table. Each round someone turns over the top combination card. (Or let them grab a card from a tactile bag). All together quickly look for the Christmas tree with the right color Christmas baubles or combination of color and/or shape ornaments. Do you see the right one? Quickly point to it and place your hand on it! (Or place a pointing finger stick on it). If your hand or finger is the first to land on the correct Christmas tree, you can keep the tree and the combination card. Continue this until all the Christmas trees have been found. Now count the trees, who has collected the most? That's the winner of this game.
TIP: Instead of hitting with your hands, you can also use pointing sticks, swatters or suction cup sticks to indicate quickly.
17 pages including:
- 9 Combination cards in various colors (2 balls in 1 color)
- 9 Combination cards in various colors (2 balls in 2 colors)
- 16 Combination cards in various colors (2 ornament shapes in 1 color)
- 16 Christmas trees with 2 ornaments in the same color
- 9 Christmas trees with 2 types of balls in the same color
- 9 Christmas trees with balls in 2 different colors
Materials not included
Pointer finger sticks, swatters or suction cup sticks, optional (Amazon)