Day Rhythm Cards
These daily rhythm cards serve as a visual daily calendar during the reception circle moment. You can choose which range of cards you want to offer in the classroom. Hang them in rows or columns according to the course of the day. The children can use a clothespin or pearl on a wire to indicate at what time of day they are sitting. In this way the children get to know the course of the day in class and promote their language development. You can choose between the version with children (more complex) or the tickets without children (simpler). You also have the choice to use cards with a colored border or without a colored border.
These cards combine beautifully with our week, seasons, task board, months, weather and corner range calendars.
15 pages including:
- 1 day rhythm title strip
- 41 day rhythm cards with children + border
- 36 daily rhythm cards with children, without border
- 41 daily rhythm cards with objects + border
- 41 daily rhythm cards with objects, without border
- 41 day rhythm cards with children large A5, without border